.

.

.

.

Laughter and Scared

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 § 0

that's why i love my elder brother so much more than he knows :*

My cousin, yanuar came suddenly, he's now working and getting married in 2011 later, now he is a course on marriage, such as lectures about marriage .. and he also told there will be a final exam on the knowledge of the wedding, amazing ..

pretty glad he came, some of what I said last time there was no right, there is something wrong in all my conversation with someone or friends

but tonight I could speak freely about interesting things and it seems my instinct to return to work (all day I only drank coffee and bread)

Our story from my brother that fat is the same with his brother, and talked about the "mystical borneo"
there are islands called "LAUT" consisting of 2 parts of the area, but residents of the original always say there are 3 areas
mystical region usually appears in the middle of the forest, majestic bridges can appear even in the remote areas .. they looked on the newcomers, if already signed, he can not be returned .. similar cases of 'Bermuda Triangle'

but there is a more interesting

on the road while in Kalimantan (banjarmasin) .. His car plunged into the swamp,, due to its sleepy driver ..
its funny, when he asked
"What you're sleepy huh?"
His answer "I'm not sleepy, I had just dozed off"
ah .. Malay language is confusing

after all, it happened at 3 am, they were fortunate to have a passing truck
when it was told to their colleagues that in fact local residents, instead stating, my cousin was lucky "are usually people who plunged into the swamp sometimes drowned and died instantly, sir"

hahaha ...
on 1 January later my cousin came,
Jogja likely be busy ..
but I definitely miss Mas Adit, because then he would have with our parents in Madiun
Thanks also to yanuar (he's also my brother, hahaha) which allowed me to eat, although it would dizzy .. I thought I was still hungry .. hahaha

This day is very surprising,
This day though my heart can not move slowly, all kind of rhythmic and stomping

I hope your day is happy

What's this?

You are currently reading Laughter and Scared at +ASTUNGKARA.

meta

§ Leave a Reply