.

.

.

.

secret public

Sunday, February 21, 2010 § 3

Miss you made me cry, want to see you soon...

Don’t you know?
Someone, I loved, I still loved, and always
Past or future, but… I’d never felt it
Never felt your love (I knew this is my bad things, but…)

I’ve been so jealous with you!
You could felt how and what was the feeling when I came to your world
But, when I grow up and learned to understand who you’re in my life…
I’m like stupid and dreamer… why? Because I didn’t know anything, nothing

Of course I weren’t give you anything (maybe)
No love, no memories, huh... Wasn’t true? I’d little confused

All the memories about you,
Only your decision for your future
Makes you one step go far from me, (us)…

But, I’ll makes you in my side,
My dream before I die, I have memories (a) with you

Those is (only) one of my dream… pray for me… amin
GO AS FAR AS YOU CAN TO GET YOUR DREAM
AND I’LL GO AS FAST AS I CAN TO COME TO YOUR WORLD, THEN I’LL BE YOUR SIDE


love you 

What's this?

You are currently reading secret public at +ASTUNGKARA.

meta

§ 3 Response to “secret public”

§ Leave a Reply